Ron Howard’s critically-acclaimed movie Rush will be released on DVD on 27th January 2014, and to celebrate we’re giving away a limited number of copies.
This competition has now closed. However, if you’d like to be kept informed of other give-aways, make sure you’re following us on Twitter.
The biographical drama chronicles the intense rivalry between Formula 1 drivers James Hunt (Chris Hemsworth) and Niki Lauda (Daniel Brühl) during the 1976 season.
To enter, do one or all of the following:
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet any of our posts about the competition
- Like us on Facebook and any of our posts about the competition
You can do both if you want, and doing so increases your chances of winning. And if you want to share this page with your friends so they can enter, too, feel free.
The competition closes on Friday 24th January and we’ll pick the winners at random over the weekend. Winners will be notified privately.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is one copy of Rush, starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, on DVD.
- TestDriven reserves the right to substitute the prize for a suitable alternative should the original prize become unavailable.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 15 or over (to comply with the movie’s 15 Certificate).
- To enter, visit the TestDriven Facebook page and like any of TestDriven’s posts about the competition, or follow @TestDrivenUK on Twitter and retweet any of @TestDrivenUK’s posts about the competition.
- One entry per retweet/like action.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 24th January 2014. Entries received after this time will be deemed invalid.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook messaging or Twitter DM.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners will be asked for their name, date of birth, and UK postal address. Winners be given three (3) days to supply their information. If no response is received within that time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be delivered within four (4) weeks of the competition closing date.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or StudioCanal.