The Limited Edition Model, designated 420RE is an evolution of the hugely successful 2005 and 2006 Model Year Mustang which has taken the US market by storm.
While Roush have worked with Ford Motor Company and other vehicle manufacturers in an engineering support role for many years, this is the company’s first European retail market offering.
Celebrating its European operation’s 10th anniversary this month, Roush have poured both pride and experience into the 420RE making it one of the most exciting and desirable vehicles to hit the UK in years.
Roush Vehicle Engineering Manager Dave Jones says “We are delighted to be able to bring such a great car to Europe – this is the first time Roush will offer its own bespoke vehicle package to European customers, and we know it will be met with great enthusiasm”.
The 420RE features additional items to enhance not only appearance but performance too. These include:
- Roush developed Roots type Supercharger kit with recalibrated ECU increasing power by 100bhp
- Free flow cat-back performance exhaust system
- Roush developed suspension kit comprising revised dampers, struts, lowered springs and stiffer roll bars
- Roush developed brake package comprising new red painted front calipers, larger discs and braided hoses
- 18″ x 10″ Roush alloy wheels with 275 40 18 tyres
- Billet aluminium pedals
- Short throw gear shift lever (manual transmission only)
- Roush logo’d floor mats
- Rear quarter window louvres
- Unique Roush 420RE rocker decals
- Roush Front wing badges
The 420RE will be marketed exclusively through the American Carriage Company in London and will be a limited production run only, priced from £39,950.