They say opposites attract, but with many more positives than negatives a new Limited Edition Peugeot RCZ is certain to generate a great deal of allure when just 170 arrive in UK showrooms soon.
Equipped with a high level of standard equipment and extra features, RCZ Magnetic is priced to ensure a positive reaction with customers.
- Attractive Peugeot RCZ Magnetic Limited Edition has strong allure
- Positively charged with extra high level standard-fit equipment
- Available in black or white with bespoke leather colour-themed interior
The enhanced equipment level is ‘Sport’ plus many extra features:
- Front and rear parking aids
- Interior sports kit (soft touch leather steering wheel and short shift gear lever)
- Peugeot Connect Navigation (RT6) – Audio, CD and satellite navigation system
- Peugeot Connect SOS and Assistance
- Pearlescent Pearl white or Metallic Nera black paint colour
- 19” ‘Sortilege’ alloy wheels – onyx matt black finish
- ‘Black pack’ (matt black roof arches, brilliant black front grille, door mirror covers and brake callipers)
- Sports front seats – simple leather in black (on white) or red flame (on black model)
The RCZ Magnetic LE is positively good value at:
|Engine version||Fuel||CO2||0-62mph||Top Speed||Economy (Combined)||Price|
|1.6-litre THP 156||petrol||149g/km||8.3secs||133mph||44.1mpg||£25,350|
|1.6-litre THP 200||petrol||155g/km||7.6secs||146mph||42.1mpg||£27,735|
|2.0-litre HDi 163||diesel||139g/km||8.7secs||137mph||53.2mpg||£27,185|
The Peugeot RCZ is distinguished by its characteristic double-bubble roofline, aluminium roof arches and its stylish, curvaceous bodywork.