Peugeot has revised their 607 range. The new range is called Executive and is available with a single trim level, with two engine options and replaces the previous range.
With a starting price of only £24,995.00 for the Executive HDi 136 it rises to £28,995.00 for the Executive 3.0 V6.
Peugeot says the 607 customer can tear up the option list as every possible option is now fitted as standard:
- Xenon headlamps
- Leather upholstery
- Front and rear heated seats
- Metallic paint
- Laminated side glass
- JBL Hi Fi system
- CD auto-changer
- Colour Satellite Navigation
- In-built “hands free” GSM telephone
- Electrically adjustable front seats and folding rear seats
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESP) + Traction Control (ASR) + Cornering Stability Control (CSC)
- Cruise Control
- 8 airbags
- Bi-zone climate control
- Automatic windscreen wipers and headlamps
- Motorised boot actuation
- Tyre pressure sensors
- Athermic windscreen
- Ultrasonic alarm, deadlocking and remote central locking
Amazingly, the 607 was awarded the Greenest Executive Car award by “What Car?” recently.