The Peugeot 207 continues to go from strength to strength with over 118,000 vehicles already on the roads of the UK. Now with summer upon us, the range has just got even stronger with the introduction of the 207 Cielo Special Edition.
- Based on the popular 207 Sport
- Available in a choice of three colours
- In both three and five door body styles
- Powered by either a 1.4 litre 75 bhp or VTi 95 bhp petrol engine
- Range starts from only £11,995 on-the-road
Based on the 207 Sport, the 207 Cielo also benefits from the standard fitment of:
- A Cielo panoramic glass roof
- Metallic paint
- A Bluetooth hands-free phone kit
- Cruise control / speed limiter
The 207 Cielo will be available in both three door and five door versions and with a choice of two petrol engines, a 1.4 litre 75 bhp unit, or a 1.4 litre VTi 95 bhp.
With an on-the-road price starting at £11,995 for the 1.4 litre 75 bhp three door model, this represents a customer saving of £550, compared to a 207 Sport model specified with the above as optional equipment.
To compliment the Cielo panoramic glass roof, three exciting exterior colours will be available – Diablo Red, Neysha Blue and Aluminium.
Cielo 1.4 75 bhp: £11,995
Cielo 1.4 VTi 95 bhp: £12,445
Cielo 1.4 75 bhp: £12,595
Cielo 1.4 VTi 95 bhp: £13,045