Mitsubishi has just announced news of its latest popular special edition of its market-leading L200 pick-up truck – the L200 Trojan double cab, which goes on sale today and is available at any of Mitsubishi’s 122 UK dealers.
The vehicle offers a great combination of comprehensive specification, striking looks and great value for money.
The 10MY L200 Trojan will only be available with Mitsubishi’s ‘standard bed’ option and is positioned to sit just below the L200 Warrior in specification and pricing, whilst offering exceptional value for money.
The vehicle will feature the following high level of standard equipment:
- Euro IV 2.5 DI-D common rail turbodiesel engine with either 134bhp /314Nm
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- Rear Differential Lock
- Super Select 4WD
- CD Player with MP3
- Multifunction trip computer
- Climate control
- Rear electric window
- Chrome electric door mirrors with heater/folding function
- Colour coded wheel arch extensions
- Privacy glass
- Chrome outer door handles
- CAT 1 Alarm System
Colours and options:
The 10MY L200 Trojan will be available in two colours; Aztec Red (R59) and Cosmos
Black (X08) and has the option of full leather trim at £1,200 excluding VAT.
Competitively priced, the Trojan will cost:
- OT9 L200 2.5 DI-D Trojan Double Cab Manual £15,999 CVLP
- OU0 L200 2.5 DI-D Trojan Double Cab Manual (Leather) £17,199 CVLP
- Metallic paint (Cosmos Black) will cost an additional £350 (Ex VAT).
The complete package
The L200 Trojan package is aimed at supporting the UK’s recovering building, plumbing, electrician and agricultural markets which have been suffering in recent months due to the credit crunch, but are now showing decent signs of recovery.
The vehicle has 12-month / 12,500 mile service intervals, includes pan-European breakdown and accident management service, and three years servicing costs just £415 excluding VAT. When combined with class-leading residual values it really is a great choice for business users demanding rugged style, versatility and performance.