Mazda has introduced a pair of customisation packs – Cup and Design – for the current fourth generation MX-5 that bring additional personalisation to their ever-popular sports car.
The packs can be fitted by any Mazda dealer.
The Cup Pack focuses on road-holding performance and, at £1,995 including VAT and fitting, incorporates:
- Eibach suspension lowering kit
- Bastuck stainless steel cat-back exhaust system
- 17-inch black BBS wheels (only available for 2.0-litre 184ps cars)
The Eibach springs lower the car by 25mm, offering a sportier stance without sacrificing the MX-5’s handling, while the Bastuck exhaust delivers a deeper, bassier exhaust note, particularly on over-run.
At £4,675 the Design Pack includes the contents of the Cup Pack but adds:
- Exterior aero body kit with black front, side and back skirts, plus boot lid spoiler
- Alcantara gear lever gaiter
- Alcantara handbrake boot
- Alcantara dashboard
- Alcantara door panels
Alternatively, items from the packs can be purchased individually allowing owners to personalise their Mazda to their exact tastes.