Customer savings, free insurance and low rate finance are available across all Fords into the Autumn.
In addition, for every new car tested between 15th October and the 14th December 2004, Ford is donating £20 to Breakthrough Breast Cancer as part of the ‘drive towards a cure’ campaign. Ford and Breakthrough Breast Cancer are working together to raise £1.25 million over 5 years to fund future research and awareness of breast cancer.
All models are available with a typical APR of 8.9 per cent Ford Credit rate on plans from twelve to thirty six months, until 31st October 2004.
- The Ka 1 receives a customer saving of £680, now available on the road for £6,315 with ABS.
- Ka Style, Collection and the Special Edition Ka Sublime, loaded with special features, all benefit from a £1,000 customer saving. Available now from £6,495, £7,495 and £9,595 respectively.
- Both models also benefit from a £1,015 customer saving. Streetka is now on the road for £11,695 and Streetka Luxury for £12,945.
- Fiesta Finesse can now be purchased with a £1,500 customer saving, on the road now at £6,995 including a CD player as standard.
- Fiesta Zetec can now be purchased for £8,645 saving £1,000. Customers over 21 years also receive 1 years’ free insurance.
- The Special Edition Fiesta Flame with air conditioning, alarm, remote central locking and rear spoiler is now £8,745 on the road, a saving of £1,250.
- The Special Edition Fusion City with alloy wheels, parking sensors and privacy glass receives a £1,250 saving. Now on the road at £10,415.
- A £1,250 customer saving is also available across the range. Vehicles are on the road now for only £8,745 for a Fusion 1, £9,845 for a Fusion 2, £10,975 for a Fusion 3 and £12,175 for Fusion +.
- Loaded with extra features including alloy wheels, sports suspension, rear spoiler and fog lamps, the Special Edition Focus Edge now receives a customer saving of £1,920; Edge can now be purchased for £10,995.
- Save £1,410 on a Focus Flight with air conditioning. On the road now for £9,995.
- All other Focus receive a customer saving of £1,025.
Ford Focus C-MAX
- A £1,000 customer saving is available on Focus C-MAX LX, Zetec, Ghia and the Special Edition C-MAX Ultima. Prices start from £12,190, £12,690, £13,640 and £15,365 respectively.
- Two new additions join the Mondeo range in the ST TDCi, and the limited edition Titanium X. Both are available with zero per cent APR, for up to forty eight months on Ford Aquire, with a minimum fifty per cent deposit.
- Mondeo Mistral, LX, Zetec, Zetec Nav and Zetec S all receive a £1,945 customer saving. On the road prices begin at £12,995, £13,345, £14,840, £15,235 and £16,450 respectively.
- Customers looking for an estate will benefit from a £2,268 saving on Mistral and Zetec derivatives, available on the road now from £13,482 and £15,517 respectively.
- Both Zetec and Ghia models also receive a customer saving of £2,760. Customers can now purchase these from £18,355 and £19,855 respectively.